Kumari Wolves
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kumari Wolves

An upcoming wolf pack.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Fuelled by fire

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Blaze

Blaze

Fuelled by fire Empty
PostSubject: Fuelled by fire   Fuelled by fire I_icon_minitimeFebruary 7th 2010, 7:03 pm

Winds rose and filed through the sands, lifting and raising the ground creating and causing small tornadoes. The heat,excrusiating; Blasting rays of deeply heated UV hard into the earth. Seen from a long distance, the desert was just one large heat wave, ripples of tension rising from the earth like steam from a freshly heated frying pan. Small creatures had erradicated themselves from the hot lands and indifferently into the outskirts of the forest; A strange act of despersity.

As the breeze ceased; Hot scents of sulphur wavered over a still heat, a still breeze and a dead land. Distributing itself over and across the sand, the lumps and waves of hills making the travelling easier for the evil as it began to protrude into the forest, with one thing in mind; To consume and conquor.

The center of the commosion stood one being, lone and hard. Feet bare with toes curled into the sand. Legs covered to the knee by denim shorts, deep pockets inset into the sides. His honey due complextion was focused by the absence of a shirt, his torsoe course and ripped, as if carved from stone. Posture hunched, back muscles seemed to protrude from his skin, bulging as they were coursly tensed. His arms curled into his body and had been crossed across his chest at the wrist, as if protecting a great treasure. With a bent neck, he face the ground directly, blood red hair, scruffed and fallen into his eyes, covering the majority of his face; Hiding his features. Only shown was his lips, curled into a vicious snarl, interrupting a once placid expression. Unseen to the eye, a face focused in pain, drawn to living an exsistance that he had caught himself often thinking and wishing was not taken. A life lived for a hefty cost.

Legs spread shoulder length apart, the sand beneath his feet began to swirl in a small, yet vicious and callous vortex. Swirling and writhing around ridgidly tensed legs, slowly making its way up towards his body. Blaze remain silent for the moment, holding the tormenting screams inside his head in a dead silence. The power in wich his form held supressed into a caged fury, scratching at his insides and fighting for freedom to be free like a wild fire inside an oven, the time cannot hold it forever. Ready to wreak havock on the lands, to burn and to pillage. Blaze fought it, his concious mind concesntrated on keeping the beast inside and revelled.
Back to top Go down
Killow

Killow

Fuelled by fire Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fuelled by fire   Fuelled by fire I_icon_minitimeFebruary 8th 2010, 8:04 am

He had been looking for Blaze for most of the day they were supposed to walk the grounds together to explore as much of it as they could seeing as the pack was new to the lands they had wanted to make sure it was safe. At first he had been annoyed at his friend for being late now as the hours has passed his annoyance had turned to concern.
As he walked he slowly began to shift into Lycan form his body protesting against some healing injuries. Hunching over he let it consume and change his form. A large rough seeminly Lycan taking place where the man has been.
Stretching out all of his bones popping into position he takes a heavy breath catching the scent of his friend. It was not to far away but it was much further then any of them had explored so far.
"What the hell you doing on there" he muttered to himself fearing that something was very wrong.

As he got closer the heat became intense nearly forcing him to turn and go back. But the worry for Blaze was greater. If he needed help or if trouble had befallen him, and he left him like that Killow would not be able to live with himself.
The land gradually began to dry out the floor beneath his paws cracked he was in the desert, it made him nervous to think Blaze would be out here.
Slowing his pace a figure comes into view. A sweat had covered him now making his fur stick squinting against the sting of sweat he saw who it was.
Speeding up he didnt know what was wrong with his friend the closer he got the hotter the surrounding became forcing him to slow to a stop watching in horror. "Blaze buddy...whats goin' on...you alright?" he called in a confused state.
Back to top Go down
Blaze

Blaze

Fuelled by fire Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fuelled by fire   Fuelled by fire I_icon_minitimeFebruary 9th 2010, 8:32 pm

:Key:
Blaze: Normal type.
Evil within: Incline type.

A single bead of sweat stooped down his brow rolling down the wringles upon his face caused by how tightly his eyes were shut.
His mind was so over come by power he had not senced Killow approaching until he had heard his voice. Optics of crimson red shot open with a sudden madness, a callous snarl escaping his jaws.

"LEAVE!"

Voice deep with an untame rage as he fought with great difficulty to contain the evil that dwell within his flesh.
He spoke as a command, but knew that Killow would not leave. He did not wish his friend to be upon him at this time and he especially did not want him to be around if, of when, the malicious evil broke him.

Let the incollent fucker stay. He can be used as a thresh hold for souls you imply to me.

A merderous chuckle errupted in his mind.

Swift lips curled over pearl white teeth and Blaze let out an inglorious snarl. His eyes were upon Killow so it was an easy assumption to think that Blaze was indeed snarling at his friend.

"LEAVE ME ALONE!!!!!!!!"

His voice reached over the land and his fist curled deeper into each other, his skin stretching and become a deadly white around his knuckles. Breathing with deep anger through his teeth, saliva pushed past his mouth with the force. Enraged eyes upon his friend, a deadthly stare not inended for him.
Back to top Go down
Killow

Killow

Fuelled by fire Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fuelled by fire   Fuelled by fire I_icon_minitimeFebruary 10th 2010, 4:41 am

Wincing he watched the changes in his friend having known him for such a long time he would not simply shrug this off and walk away he knew Blaze was in grave danger. Even if he was putting himself in a worse danger by staying with him Killow would not run off and leave him to suffer an unknown fate.

Watching him close he tried to gage what was going on his mind spinning over the possible options but he came up with a blank.
He knew Blaze would not have told him to leave unless he was afraid for their saftey which did the opposite it made Killow sure he would stay by his friend although the whole situation was making him nervous.

Extending his hand altough he stayed where he was the rest of his body remained totally still apart from his eyes which scanned the stressed face of his friend, seeing the rage within him. He knew there was something other then Blaze within. "Come on bud...just take a deep breath what ever it is in there with you..we can sort it ok, I will help you" he decided to move at that point taking a very slow step forward his eyes intent on Blaze. "I just need to know what is going on Blaze, if you can, just tell me. I can't really help you unless I know what is going on"

Flinching at the anger within his friends voice he ignored each instruction for him to leave, the pitch of Blaze's voice cutting into him like a razor blade causing him to feel a deep pain that his friend was in such a situation "Blaze come on.." he sighs stepping forward one more time, the heat biting at his skin causing his eyes to squint slightly imparing his vision "Let me help you?"
Back to top Go down
Blaze

Blaze

Fuelled by fire Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fuelled by fire   Fuelled by fire I_icon_minitimeFebruary 12th 2010, 4:46 pm

His optics watched as Killow took a step forward a deep callous snarl errupted from his lips.

"DONT YOU DARE COME ANY CLOSER! Or so help me Killow...."

The last part of his sentance was pushed through tightly grit teeth forced together. Fist of white began to shake with pressure behind his muscles, his skin was breaking in his palms, and the heat from his body caused his blood pressure to skye rocket now, the air around him comming in heat waves. Hot flushes.

"You CANNOT help us...."

His gaze did not deter away from his friend and the death stare did not faulter only persisting. Us; The word was spoken with high notes; Not entirely Blaze. But another had joined the party. Its strength pushing into him with a deep lust for power.

Let him Blaze Nekishu..... Will him closer....

He took in a long deep breath, whines of anger and passionate pain passing through his teeth as he breathed out sharply; Saliva dripping from steady fangs that sprout slowely from his canines, replacing his normal human teeth. His eyes closed with a tight urgency. He could no longer look at his friend the way he was but he felt his aura. He could not bare to see him this way.

A fury burned him inside his chest. His biceps curled, his arms beginning to raise; Not on his own accord. As they made thier way higher, it revealed the deep, fire red tattoo upon his left peck, covering his heart; Glowing like a putrid acid on his chest, black mist alluring from its brand that seemed to be seeping its way around his neck with an extremely slow movement.
Back to top Go down
Killow

Killow

Fuelled by fire Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fuelled by fire   Fuelled by fire I_icon_minitimeFebruary 12th 2010, 10:47 pm

Cursing underneath his breath he had to get himself angry, but he was more worried, focusing on the voice of Blaze he growled under his breath, the added tone ontop of his friends voice as long as the word ;us' did the trick. His body strained slightly his body already in Lycan form pushed and stretched himself out further becoming the fukk size it could reach. His eyes never left Blaze his eyes burning into the eyes of Blaze, trying to see past his friend, to what was inside.

Stepping forward again, he knew it was a very dangerous thing for him to do. In this state he did not stand much chance against Blaze, he would have to just try and tire him out where he to attack. Growling now he addressed the one within
"What is your buinsess here, why have you chosen to arrive and use this host?" he asked his voice strained with anger, yet he did not want to cause the creature to attack him.
"You have no right to force your way into this host, you have no idea how strong he is" he hissed his own face now crumpled in rage at the thought of some being trying to trap the soul of Blaze within his own body, to do their biddings.
Back to top Go down
Blaze

Blaze

Fuelled by fire Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fuelled by fire   Fuelled by fire I_icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2010, 9:08 pm

((Hay Mate, I am not gonna post to this JUST yet.. I am having a writers block in here... I do not know why, I had everything planned and knew exactly what was going to happen. Let me think or a day or two and then I will reply Smile ))
Back to top Go down
Killow

Killow

Fuelled by fire Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fuelled by fire   Fuelled by fire I_icon_minitimeFebruary 20th 2010, 1:21 am

(When ever you are ready)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Fuelled by fire Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fuelled by fire   Fuelled by fire I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fuelled by fire
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kumari Wolves :: Outskirts :: Malaben Desert-
Jump to: