Kumari Wolves
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kumari Wolves

An upcoming wolf pack.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Alert!!! This is not fake. Be on High alert!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Aleria

Aleria

Alert!!! This is not fake. Be on High alert! Empty
PostSubject: Alert!!! This is not fake. Be on High alert!   Alert!!! This is not fake. Be on High alert! I_icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2010, 3:15 pm

ALERT!!!!

Name: Elion Kane

Suspected Boss: Hiroshi kaname Kalis

Was in tc and got shot at. Heard from a source that our pack and another are going to be targetted. Be Careful!
Back to top Go down
Blaze

Blaze

PostSubject: Re: Alert!!! This is not fake. Be on High alert!   Alert!!! This is not fake. Be on High alert! I_icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2010, 6:18 pm

His lips pulled back, revealing two sparkling rows of bright daggers. "He will not bring us down. That bastard can rot in HELL." His heckles raised high on end and callous snarl errupted from his maw.

"Thankyou Alley. Thankyou very much."
Back to top Go down
Koori
Admin
Koori

PostSubject: Re: Alert!!! This is not fake. Be on High alert!   Alert!!! This is not fake. Be on High alert! I_icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2010, 11:46 pm

"Elion... Elion." Her ears perked as if she thought she knew this person, she sat, twisting her tail around her front. "Hm... Elion..."

Back to top Go down
http://kumariwolves.omgforum.net
Blaze

Blaze

PostSubject: Re: Alert!!! This is not fake. Be on High alert!   Alert!!! This is not fake. Be on High alert! I_icon_minitimeFebruary 16th 2010, 5:15 pm

Elion will burn in my own two hands for what he has bestowed upon others...
Back to top Go down
Kronic

Kronic

PostSubject: Re: Alert!!! This is not fake. Be on High alert!   Alert!!! This is not fake. Be on High alert! I_icon_minitimeFebruary 17th 2010, 5:05 pm

The name Hiroshi caused the tiny cat to hiss and growl at near enough anyone in scratching range... apart from any children, his eyes narrowing at the very thought of that person
Back to top Go down
Kronic

Kronic

PostSubject: Re: Alert!!! This is not fake. Be on High alert!   Alert!!! This is not fake. Be on High alert! I_icon_minitimeFebruary 20th 2010, 6:00 pm

Sorry for the double post, however, I have been told to warn you that Hiroshi has given himself a new name.... but this name is yet to be found out and is in league with the name mentioned above, I was told this by a friend of ours, who also advises we go on high alert
Back to top Go down
Blaze

Blaze

PostSubject: Re: Alert!!! This is not fake. Be on High alert!   Alert!!! This is not fake. Be on High alert! I_icon_minitimeFebruary 20th 2010, 6:20 pm

Okay, thankyou Kron. Just everyone keep an eye out. If you happen to see him, stay away. Do not take it into your own hands to fight/talk to him. He wont hesitate to hurt you and he is NOT a friend of this pack.
Back to top Go down
Killow

Killow

PostSubject: Re: Alert!!! This is not fake. Be on High alert!   Alert!!! This is not fake. Be on High alert! I_icon_minitimeFebruary 21st 2010, 5:10 am

Hiroshi has formed a group of so called assassins. I know of at least three. I saw it spoken about in Tc. They supposedly have a list of people from here and the Okami pack as targets. I think it is best you set the website to private viewing. Only members can see.
Back to top Go down
Blaze

Blaze

PostSubject: Re: Alert!!! This is not fake. Be on High alert!   Alert!!! This is not fake. Be on High alert! I_icon_minitimeFebruary 21st 2010, 6:53 pm

Okay, first I want to say to you all; There is no need for this to be held so high. You are forgetting the rules of Tech Matching. If a person has not given consent of a match/fight resulting in death or injury, the match becomes a void. Do not engage in combat with any of these 'assasins' and they cannot hurt you. If they attack you, ignore them. You can be th bigger person by doing this.
Do not take it into your hands to find a way to destroy them, who cares who calls you a coward for not stancing and fighting, we do not want to see you dead; Any of you.

So I say this as a command of safety, do not engage in combatwith any ofthese assasins. If they attack you, simply ignore them, or, tell them you do not give any consent in fight to them.
If they attack you and you retaliate with a counter attack, that is considered as engaging and giving permission for anything that may come from that fight. So DO NOT engage in combat. Even if you do think that you can beat them or match thier strength.

Let them waste thier time. They will not get anywhere with it.
But please, keep the information filled and comming. It is useful to have at hand.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Alert!!! This is not fake. Be on High alert!   Alert!!! This is not fake. Be on High alert! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Alert!!! This is not fake. Be on High alert!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kumari Wolves :: Essentials :: Bulletinboard-
Jump to: