Kumari Wolves
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kumari Wolves

An upcoming wolf pack.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Adjusting...

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Koori
Admin
Koori

Adjusting... Empty
PostSubject: Adjusting...   Adjusting... I_icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2010, 9:46 pm

Brown slient eyes rest perfectly hidden by the strands of her bangs, she doesn't look up and her voice would remain quiet. She holds both arms behind her back, one hand gripping at her wrist. Lifting her eyes slightly her eyes just come slightly into view, and she speaks. "Blaze will not be on to fulfill the task of Alpha, amongst other things, at this time..." Her eyes will drag towards Killow, as she forces the hair out of her eyes, her lips peeling into a clearly fake smile. It wasn't him, not him at all, she was just bothered. So very bothered. Settling, she goes on. "Killow, if you would be so willing to replace him." Her eyes are dull, and she just watches him, waiting. "Blaze has probably already told you about this, but the rest need to know... for he has not posted his dismissal..." Her eyes fall back behind her bangs. "No, this isn't a he is leaving forever, just for a while, because he's got too much to do." Her fangs sink into her lower lip as she turns from them. "Eto... My computer is going to be looked at tomorrow, hopefully i can get it fixed, and have it back. Sorry for the trouble." She would then shuffle out, with nothing more to say.

Back to top Go down
http://kumariwolves.omgforum.net
Killow

Killow

Adjusting... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adjusting...   Adjusting... I_icon_minitimeMarch 7th 2010, 9:29 am

I will accept this once Blaze has personally asked this of me. And I will only accept it as a temporary position. Thank you for thinking of me.
Back to top Go down
Blaze

Blaze

Adjusting... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adjusting...   Adjusting... I_icon_minitimeMarch 13th 2010, 7:58 pm

I wish to make a formal apology to you all. As Koori has explained, I cannot be on at this time. I have many real life issues that I need to attaned to plus much bad news that does not fit well with my emotions right at this time.
I will not be leaving forever; I love you all and I will not abandon any of you. I just need a bit of time to finish what needs to be done and come to terms with some Real Life issues. I apologise to you all so very much. If anyone needs me, please; I give full trust to Anastas to get in contact with me with any enpuiries, questions and such as you need.

Killow, I sincerely thankyou for taking this upon yourself to do so for a little time, old friend. I understand it is a large spot to fill, but I trust you will do an amazing job and do as much as you can to the best of your ability.

I am sorry guys. I will be back soon, I promise.

Yours sincerely,
The mind behind your Alpha Male;
Blaze.
Back to top Go down
Kronic

Kronic

Adjusting... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adjusting...   Adjusting... I_icon_minitimeMarch 14th 2010, 8:08 pm

Real life is more important, I feel I can safely speak for everyone when I say, take all the time you need, Blaze
Back to top Go down
Blaze

Blaze

Adjusting... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adjusting...   Adjusting... I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2010, 5:34 pm

Hey guys.
I would like to report that I will be back as much as I can now. I have a few commitments but I will be checking back in to the site every day now Smile Well, as I can haha. You will notice a new board, also. 'Krotua Nomad Lands.' Land of the dragons. Please feel free to have a look and post as you like! There is even a section on the dragons surrounding the area.
Please read that thread for more infomation on the Krotua Nomad lands.

Thnks guys!!! Very Happy I will see you all around and for those new faces, I look forward to seeing you guys.

Killow, thankyou so muh for filling my shows while I was absent. It was much appreciated and you shall be rewarded.

Blaze.
Back to top Go down
Koori
Admin
Koori

Adjusting... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adjusting...   Adjusting... I_icon_minitimeMarch 24th 2010, 8:25 am

*Spazzing* WHAT DID YOU DO TO TO MY BEAUTIFUL SITE!?! *Flails* YOUR NOT ALLOWED TO TOUCH ANYTHING, ANYMORE, YOU'VE BEEN DENINED! *Angry huff*

GOMEN! Adjusting... M161
I fixed it. Adjusting... M089
Back to top Go down
http://kumariwolves.omgforum.net
Sponsored content

Adjusting... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adjusting...   Adjusting... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Adjusting...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kumari Wolves :: Essentials :: Bulletinboard-