Kumari Wolves
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kumari Wolves

An upcoming wolf pack.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

My corner.....

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anne Drown

Anne Drown

My corner..... Empty
PostSubject: My corner.....   My corner..... I_icon_minitimeMarch 10th 2010, 8:30 am

~Taste the Rain~

I remember the day you said "I love you",
It seemed perfect, and for no reason at all,
I looked into your eyes and I said it too.
Looking outside the rain began to fall.

We sat and talked staring at each other,
Could have left but you wanted to stay.
You asked me something I will never forget,
"Have you ever tasted the rain?" I heard you say.

I gave a funny look as I said "I guess?"
You looked so cute as I wondered, why?
Why did you ask me to taste the rain?
But I thought, what did I have to lose or gain.

I looked at you with a watchful eye,
And did the same as you,
You looked up into the cloudy sky,
But my eyes were on you like glue.

I tilted my head and looked into the sky,
And closed my eyes really tight,
I felt a raindrop fall on my tongue,
You suddenly grabbed me that rainy night.

I looked at you with slight alarm,
As you leaned in to kiss me so sweet,
I remember that kiss like it were yesterday,
I can still remember how you made my heart beat.

From this day forward you told me,
You'll remember us out here like this,
When you close your eyes you will see,
The day you tasted your raindrop kiss.

That memory lives in me now forever,
But you will not remain on my mind,
That love will never be seen again,
For that love I don't think I can find.

I will never again taste the rain,
You have left me standing without a clue,
If ever I go to that place again,
I will be sure to say goodbye to you.

~Through the Ages~

A kiss on the forehead.
A peck on the lips.
You already know my weakness.
My heart should bear no burden.
Nor be one.
I love you.
But i can't continue on.
Bitter sweet love.

I handed you my heart.
I gave you my soul.
You accepted my love.
But not just mine.
My tears accompany me,
day and night.
My fears wander through my mind, day and night.
My dreams become haunting.
My love withering.
One more harsh thrashing,
and i will soon have nothing.
You accepted my love.
But already took the heart,
of another.

The wind whistling,
in the gleam of the moon.
The stars look down on us,
envy welling up at every tearing moment.
My heart is yours,
and your heart is mine.
Our voices carry through the wind.
Year by year,
through the ages.
A little magic love.

An old song without meaning.
Long forgotten,
but echoing through the cracks.
An old folk tale.
Yet to be spoken of.
Open and beautiful in its pondering glee.
A new love.
Never to be forgotten.
Never to regret its past.
Never to leave its trail,
of what once was.
Never to be spoken of,
again.

~ I Love Him So.~

You had my heart with just a smile.
Those gorgeous eyes that made my heart beat so fast,
made my cheeks go so red.
Your everything i think when I'm alone in my bed.

I always see you through the classroom door,
and I'm pretty sure you'll laugh if you know.
That every time I get to look in your eyes,
you, clearly, remind me of a beautiful sunrise.

I feel like a friend that's always in love.
She keeps telling its the best thing of all,
and I never really thought about it, until just now.
That I feel like her, oh my god! she deserves a bow.

How could I have never notice?
That you were perfect in every way.
Maybe I was to blind,
maybe I thought you were gay.

but even though that I love you,
believe me, that will never change.
I can't stand having this feeling,
of love combined with pain.

Love; because I love you.
Love; because you smile.
Pain;because I know you will never be mine.

~In the Twilight darkness~

I see you walking
but you don't see me
you just walk
away from me.

I cry for you,
why won't you cry for me.
Is it that you can't,
or that you won't.

I'm here
In the Deserted street,
just trying
to figure you out.

But we're here in the
Twilight darkness together
and to me
that's all that matters.

~ Twilight~

From twilight comes midnight.
From midnight comes dawn.
From dawn comes midday.
And from midday comes dusk.

~Out of Light~

Silence of despair
is ringing in the air,
playing as background music.
Her lights are dark as night,
the trail of her path cloaked in darkness.
And yet she keeps going,
finds the trail on her knees,
searches of the edge of the path and continues.
Next morning comes,
but again there is a blindfold over her eyes.
She refuses to reach up and pull it off.
She dresses in all darkness
and somehow knows that she is wearing
a cloak of darkness.

Going through the days,
without anything to say at all.
She sighs as others taunt her for
her cloak she can't get unshed.
She fights to think that the light is there
she won't be burned,if she takes off her blindfold
and sees nothing there.
She seeks to find help
and soon help comes.
Soon a friend comes along.
Oh, the difference they can make.
For a while she couldn't talk,
and so suddenly, now she can.
So it took some convincing but now she can finally understand,
why such odd thoughts
were running through peoples head.

The light of the day begins to seep through her life,
and finally she opens her eyes and sees the light.

~UnTitled~
Even though we sometimes fight, I love him more and more. even though he hogs my time, i cant ever let him go. even though he sometimes leaves, i never shed a tear, because i know by heart he'll be back soon enough. even though he never calls, I'll keep waiting by the phone. even though i know he loves me, I'll never let my emotions show. even though he says I'm safe, i never really think i am. because no matter what i think i am he pulls me back into his arm by my hand. he whispers in my ear then smiles sweetly at me, his grin splitting from ear to ear. he sees it in my eyes and loves to hear me say, that even though he's so far away, I'll love him till i die. even though i know we're far apart right now, i never get my head around that fact that hes gone. he's always right beside me holding on my hand, he takes my up to heaven even though I'm not dead. even though my love for him burns so very bright, i hide it ever second, and it will never see the light. he never even knows that when I'm thinking aloud, all i ever think about is his arms holding me close. he knows i love him lots and he knows I'll never leave. but he doesn't know I've left already, just to be free, to love him forever and watch him, when hes in trouble. even when I'm playing with angles up in heaven, I'll wait for him to come and kiss my lips once more. I'll wait and wait and never leave again, once he arrives, it'll be my happy ever after, again, but forever.

~Story~
“Ow! Crap! Sarah get off!” Alexial yelled as she picked herself up, making Sarah slid and fall off her back and onto the ground with a thud. Alexial looked around trying to figure out where in the hell they were, but had no such luck. She was lost and covered in mud from head to toe, Sarah the same. That’s when Alexial stood up to see a dark figure getting closer to the girls. Sarah’s hands swiftly flew behind her back to her sheathed Twin blades which were strapped under her shirt. Alexial’s hand slid out in front of Sarah, motioning for her to stop. Sarah dropped her hands back down to her sides stiffly. Alexial’s arm fell back to her side as her ice blue eyes focused on the oncoming figure. The shadows from the figure departed as it came closer. Alexial could make out a boy, with pale skin and dark green eyes. His face was hard-set, yet angelic at the same time, just like me, Alexial thought. The man’s eyes shifted back from Sarah to Alexial before finally settling on her. Alexial stepped forwards to meet him, Sarah right behind her; Alexial didn’t notice Sarah’s hands still on her twin blades as the man opened his mouth, revealing sharp vampire fangs. So that’s how, and why. Alexial thought to herself as she flashed her own fangs. Sarah, skin crawled at the sight of another vampire. Alexial smiled slightly as her eyes slid away from the vampire’s face to Sarah, her body shivering slightly, and then back to the man. Alexial’s ice blue eyes seemed to pierce through the man’s very heart. Alexial saw the man shiver as she said, “I’m Alexial. This is Sarah. You are?” The man looked her up and down and smiled an impish smile as he nodded for them to follow. They followed. Alexial appeared calm the whole way to the inn when Sarah was like a can of jumping beans; she jumped sky-high at every movement, noise, and sound. They were quiet as they walked, Alexial too in tuned with the darkness she knew what they were going to say before it was out of their mouths, and Sarah, scared to death of the dark angles she had just escaped with Alexial. When they came to the inn the young man-vampire- introduced himself as Jacob. Alexial laughed silently as she walked past him into her room and shut the door. She lay down in bed and before she could even get to the first sheep she was asleep. Alexial woke to a scream coming from Sarah’s room. She jumped up and threw on her boots, running out the door, stopping so suddenly she almost fell over. Alexial bent into a crouch and growled deeply for the back of her throat. She saw Jacob there with two other people she didn’t know. The scream had come from Sarah, after being thrown against a wall and her arm twisted so far back it looked sickening. Though Alexial’s eyes never left her enemy she reached out her hand and grabbed her sword, Sarah had thrown her with her good arm. Alexial growled sharper as she bared her fangs and crouched, in the next second Alexial was blade to blade, in what seemed like a dance to Jacob, with her own brother, Rosalie. Alexial pulled away from her brother only to slice her hand down her blade and let the blood run to the end. When the blood reached the Alexial smiled, her mouth moving so fast she didn’t seem to be talking, Rosalie growled crouching in his place as a snake slid over the floor to him, and one towards Alexial. The snake had already bitten Rosalie as he began to fade; Alexial stepped forward to stop him, and then suddenly collapsed as the venom of the snake spread through her body. Alexial’s vision started to swim as she growled, gasping slightly, and her body hit the floor. The impact of her head against the stone floor made her wince as she bit her lower lip, a cry escaping her lips. Sarah’s arm had fully healed as she came over to Alexial and whispered, “Jive, Namasa.” Then Alexial’s heals started to heal themselves as her body was engulfed in darkness. Her ice blue eyes shut as she drifted into a state of unconsciousness. Everything was black and Alexial couldn’t tell where she was, let alone remember who she was. In this state Alexial was at peace. She woke in her bed and sat up to a throbbing head and a painful body. She sat up, her blue eyes full of tears, the pain so bad she wanted to scream until she saw until she saw the man. Dante....Her mind whispered to her. She knew him well, loved him her whole life, thought of him like no other. He was hers, just like she was his. She sat up and pulled the covers up to her chest, and smiled tentatively, only to realized it wasn't Dante. Someone else. Someone she didn't know. She tried to turn her head, but the movement made her wince, she laid back down. The man walked closer and stroked her hair, she shuddered. Who is he? Alexial's mind frantic with the question. Sometime after she had calmed down the man left. Alexial had, even through the pain, gotten up and dressed in a hurry. She walked to the balcony and pulled herself up onto the railing. Alexial turned as she heard the door swing wide open. She stood for a moment shocked to see Steelfang, but recovered. She smiled and leaned back, her long black hair flying up around her face as she began to fall. She closed her eyes and expected to hit the ground. When she didn't she opened her eyes to see shadi holding her and mumbling stupid girl, as he flew. Just as he landed everything went black. Alexial awoke to find she couldn't sit up or speak. She tried endlessly, until she heard voices. one was male....She guessed, the others were female. "She can't be....?" A female voice said in a very astonished voice as the male voice answered, "Yes. She is. But we need her help." .....Tbc!

~~~~~~Random Stuff~~~~~~~~
Each one of ~ <--those is a new thing.

~join together, hand in hand, our circle gathers round, to work our magic, weave our web, and dance on scarred ground, by the goddess we are called, witch to witch, and friend to friend, to merry meet, and merry part, and merry meet again.

~facts and figures, rules and laws, fill my mind and give me cause, to answer questions, fulfill tasks, and know the things, i shall be asked, when I'm challenged give me aid, to receive a passing grade, all this knowledge stay with me, as is my will so mote it be.

~with this ribbon i do bind, my heart to yours, and your to mine, love, i call you, come to me, as is my will, so mote it be.

~reach inside and choose your challenge, find the path you must travel. what trials have you to overcome? what mysteries shall you unravel.

~in the belly of this cauldron, in this circle made of flame, call we up the burning power, conjure it in Kali's name, Burn away the old illustration, show us what is true and right, set out feet upon the pathway, lead us through the dark of night. cracking, sparking, never fading, fire pure and fire wild, go and do our magic bidding, light the way for mother's child.

~in the belly of this cauldron, in this circle made of flame. call we up the burning power, conjure it in Kali's name. strength and anger, rage and fury. fuel the flames and raise them higher, fill them with our mighty spirit, form a ring of cleansing fire. cracking, sparking, never fading, fire pure and fire wild, go and do our magic bidding, go avenge the mothers child.

~in the darkness the dragon wakes, to a cold heart the dragon takes, with you by my side the dragon sleeps, on dragon wings your wishes leap

~Mauve:tell me girl what is it that you desire. Kate: true love. Mauve: very well, true love it will be. but true love does not always come easily. you must go in search of it and pass my challenge....

~i am real on all nights, and not real. Those see me who need to see me. Those who do not have need of me see only shadow. the card is represented by the goddess Hecate.

~i am she who hides her face, and other times looks down upon you. i call the waters to me and push them back again. i make some mad and fill others' heads with dreams, the oldest of them all, the grandmother of time, and the daughter of the night. can you guess what tarot card that is? its my favorite out of the whole deck.

~here within the healing circle, bathe in light and pain dispel. All that sickens, all that troubles, wash away and be made well.

~on the eve of fair midsummer, longest day and shortest night, faerie magic, fill these woods, with joyous song and laughter bright.

~cards of fortune, tell your story, answer all I've come to ask. Let the draw set forth the course, of what has been and yet may pass.

~show me places cloaked in secrets, pierce the gloom of darkest nights, reveal that which has been hidden, let me see with second sight.

~Believe in Us.~

What do you do when your life isn’t your own?
Ruled by Fear, Terror, Influence, Hate, Drugs?
How can you break the mold when that’s all you think?
‘I’ll get better’ you say, ‘I’ll stop,’ you say,
But all I hear is ‘Help me stop,’
We can’t do it on our own,
But who would take the time?
Who would care if your lungs were bursting,
Suffocated with Black Poison?
No one,
They pressured you to do it.
All you are now is dead.
Things in life may seem bad,
But they have to be to get better.
Never hope that if you’re falling that you just keep going.
Because when you finally hit rock bottom you may surprise yourself.
Influence of peers, Family, Friends.
If all means nothing in the end.
Be the peer that’s pressuring to smoke, be the friend trying to help,
Or the brother, or sister warning the children,
Because no matter who we are,
What we did,
What we didn’t do,
What we regret,
We all lost someone close to us.
Remembering is painful,
But don’t make the same mistake twice,
Take the stand,
Don’t fall down.
Your strength may be someone’s help.
You may be someone’s savior.
Stand up!
Be loud!
Shout!
Cry!
Do what you have to,
To keep people from trying to act cool,
And Smoke.
Because every time someone takes a puff of
Black Smoke.
Everyone they know,
Dies a little inside.
It’s a Mass Murder!
A Genocide of Teens!
The way we think,
The way we are taught,
It’s not the same,
It’s all wrong!
Be tough!
Be strict!
Make us be the best we can!
Take the Smoking from our lives!
Make us Believe in OURSELVES!
So we don't have to try and be cool,
and kill yourself because we don't try.

~The Girl Who Would Be Queen~

Hey you’re early!” Alexial smiled as she giggled, throwing her arms around the man. The man smiled and laughed as he slid his arms around her waist. She smiled up at him and giggled, blushing lightly she licked her lips as she shifted her eyes to Dante, still seated on her bed. She changed her sweet loving look to an evil death glare. “Dante. Out. Now. Before I hurt you.” She snarled. The man, Alexial knew as Christopher laughed softly with his arms hugging Alexial as well as restraining her. Christopher smiled as he nodded to Dante. Dante stood, walking stiffly out of the room and closing the door behind him. She turned back to Christopher and smiled brightly. “Well?” Alexial whispered. Christopher smiled as he laughed.

“Well what love?” He asked as she pouted, she put the bony, pale index finger of his right hand on her lower lip that jutted out, making her seem pouter than before. She giggled, and rested her head against his chest, sighing softly as she closed her.

“I was going to say before you rudely made me forget. Did you miss me?” She tilted her face up to see that of Christopher’s as she smiled slightly, her fangs revealed more than before from her upper lips. Christopher leaned down, pressing his lips to her forehead as she sighed. He then pressed a kiss to her cheek, making her blush bright red. He nodded and smiled whispering softly, “Yes, I missed you Lexi.” Alexial giggled, giddy with delight from hearing him speak the words that she nearly bounced to the door and shouted, “Who is it?” when a knock came. She, instead, sighed softly and turned to the door, yelling, “What?” The voice from the other side was the voice of her elder brother, The Protector. She sighed again, leaning against the wall by the door. She clicked the lock just as Christopher slid into the closet to hide. The man burst through the door as she squeaked, just managing to jump from behind it. She sighed and went to her bed. Her long black hair still managing to flow behind her in a graceful flow as she sat down. She crossed her legs under her and rolled her eyes skywards. Her brother, big and threatening stood by her door; his black eyes scanned her room for any sign of the origin of the voice he knew he had heard. Alexial sighed softly, tilting her head to the side, looking clueless as to why her brother just burst into her room, for his benefit of course. He shook his head and turned around, walking out the door, she stood up and kicked it closed, her fingers making the lock click back into place as she turned. Her long hair was supposed to smack her cheeks when she turned, but strangely it didn’t. She knew why as soon as she slammed right into the broad chest of Christopher. She squeaked as she nearly fell backwards. Christopher’s hand caught her’s as she got her balance back. She then used his hand to propel herself into his arms. Throwing her arms around his neck, she giggled. She snuggled her cheek against his shoulder and sighed, her bright golden eyes shutting as she sighed softly again. Christopher smiled as he heard Alexial purring.

“Lexi, you’re a bit more affectionate than normal. Why is that?” Christopher’s voice rang softly in her ear, a bit to close than it would normally be comfortable. She smiled, her eyes still shut as she shrugged.

“I don’t know, you tell me.” She giggled softly, her movements vibrating with energy. She knew it was her sixteenth birthday, but she wanted to know if Christopher had remembered, the day of her assent.

“Um…..Your birthday?” Christopher laughed as he shook his head, “That’s what makes you like this? Your birthday, and here I thought you just loved me a lot.” He laughed as she smiled, her face turning bright red against his chest. She stuck her tongue out and mehed at him softly.

“Shut up.” Alexial turned her face into his chest as she blushed more, Christopher just laughed, his hand holding her lower back, while his other hand, his free hand, moving down from the top of her head to her lower back, where her hair, conveniently stopped. She sighed softly and closed her eyes, letting herself relax with the man who was holding her. She giggled softly as she wrapped her arms around Christopher, linking her fingers behind his back. She yawned softly. Christopher pulled back just to look at her as she sighed softly. He tilted his head slightly as she opened her eyes, looking up at him, her once black eyes were now a delicate baby blue color. She smiled slightly as Christopher began to speak, his voice was quiet.

“Lexi, tell me, it’s not just your assent that makes you happy is it?” Alexial blushed lightly, looking away as she shook her head. Christopher smiled slightly as he watched Alexial’s cheeks become red with heat. Christopher touched his index finger under Alexial’s chin, tilting her head up to see her face better. He looked into his eyes as she stared back into his, her face heating up even more. Alexial bit her lower lip and tried to turn her face away, though Christopher wouldn’t let her.

“Christopher…..Let my face go, now.” Alexial’s body shook with heat as she stepped back from Christopher, turning to her balcony window. She growled softly as she slid into a crouch gracefully, her pale slender body moving as if she were a cat. Her delicate blue eyes shifted violently to a golden green. The bright gold in her eyes shown like cat’s with green specks that stood out just as well as the bright gold. She opened her bright red lips, a hiss escaping her mouth, then a growl. She curled her fingers into her palm as she bared her teeth, which were now fangs. Her black polished nails were growing rapidly out in the form of claws. She hissed again as a man stepped into her view. She bared her fangs at him more now as she growled. The man laughed, his black trench coat falling down about his body. His long golden hair fell down his back just as long as Alexial’s.

“Gabriel!” Alexial jumped, her legs strongly pushing herself forwards. Her claws raked at his neck, tearing and bleeding the skin there. She growled, her eyes flashing as she opened her mouth again, moving her hand just to bite down on his neck, her head was thrown back as she ripped a chuck of Gabriel’s neck out of his skin. She chewed and swallowed, smirking as she stood straight up, Gabriel falling to the ground at her feet. Her black tank top, her black stockings and her black boots and skirt, along with her long black hair were now dyed red with the blood of the Were-leopard leader laying at her feet. She pressed the back of her hand to her mouth, pressing her lips against her face as she wiped her mouth, licking the back of the hand, then the remains about her lips. She turned, jumped down over the balcony, landing gracefully on her feet like she was a cat. Alexial began to walk away from the placed she had just been, through the woods until she came to a clearing, the woods fell away behind her as she stepped into the patch of light, tilting her head back as she closed her eyes now, sighing. The wind whipped about her face as she stopped, sitting down in the grass, and then laying back. Her hair spilled out about her head, covering the grass in black blood stained curtains. She sighed, turning onto her side as she curled up. The sun shone down, hurting her eyes but Alexial stayed where she was. She felt the blood under her skin boiling as she lay there, felt her skin melting away slowly, so slowly. She sighed, her long hair flew about her face as she sat up, looking into the face of the man who now blocked her sunlight. She hissed slightly as she saw Jean-Claude. She turned her face to the side and spotted Asher, then to the other side, her violet eyes found Damien. She growled softly and gracefully moved into a crouch as she bared her fangs. The vampire, Jean-Claude, just laughed as he reached out to her.
She hissed, growling as she backed into Asher’s legs. Then turned about, facing him. She sighed, hanging her head, knowing she was out numbered. She started as she saw a hand come to her, stretched out, palm up. She looked up and saw that Asher had offered his hand to her. She took it, standing up as she smiled, at them. Jean-Claude then took her other hand, the free one. She blinked at him as he linked her arm through his, walking and pulling her along. She closed her eyes, laying her head against his shoulder, then against Asher’s shoulder as they walked. She allowed her hair to slide over her face as she sighed, muttering softly to herself. Jean-Claude’s shoulders shook with a chuckle as he listened her mutter about her nonsense. She smiled, loving his laugh; she tightened her arm about his, and Ashers. Asher’s long bright blond hair fell down over the left side of his face, covering the scares she knew where there. See, Asher and Jean-Claude, as well as, Damien were vampires, Blue Bloods to be exact. She sighed, her temperature now feeling hot at about three hundred and something degrees. She opened one eye as she looked at the house that towered in front of her, old, but elegant. She smiled slightly, their house, hers and theirs. She ran ahead of them, pulling her arms from theirs as she burst through the doors. She laughed, falling onto the couch, passing out.

She heard soft voices as she slowly became aware of where she was and what she was doing. She had totally forgotten that she had just killed the wereleopard leader. As the new leader she had No Clue what to do. She sighed, struggling to become awake. Her mind kept saying the same thing though. Don’t beat yourself up. He deserved it. He wasn’t a good leader. He killed his own people…..My own people…… She sighed, killing herself over what happened. She, in truth, didn’t know herself. She had just seen him….and lost it. She had never done that before, not when she’d been human. She kept struggling to break the blanket of darkness that covered her eyes.. She felt a cool hand on her forehead, soothing her. She heard his voice next, knowing it was Christopher, with Jean-Claude, Damien, and Asher glaring daggers at him with their perfectly bright eyes. She heard the hatred in their voices, and knew Chris heard it too. She turned away from the hand and struggled to push him away. She coughed, not being able to breathe now. She turned onto her side, coughing violently into her hand. Her free hand on her chest. Tears welled in her eyes as she thought lovingly about the men standing about her, knowing them, she cried harder, making it even harder to breathe as she laid there. Three sets of hands fell on her arms, trying to lift her all at once. Finally two pairs of hands finally fell away. She curled her legs to her chest the best she could, being lifted off the couch. She kept her eyes shut as she turned her face into his shoulder, her tears sliding down his skin. She froze. Skin…..She was being carried by….Asher….He never carried her…..God….Asher…I’m sorry….
Alexia woke to a spinning room. She wasn’t in a bed, but a coffin. She attempted to sit up, but hit her head trying. When she lay back down, opened her eyes, and realized she couldn’t see she closed her eyes again and sighed, waiting for her optics to adjust to the darkness. She opened her eyes again and sighed, realizing now she could see. She bit her lower lip, squirming, as something tightened around her waist. She looked to her right, seeing a face there she gasped softly, and then chewed on her lower lip. Asher’s peaceful beautiful face was laying there, asleep. She sighed softly, blushing as she turned onto her side, snuggling to his chest. She closed her eyes. She smiled softly, knowing Asher he’d fought tooth and nail for her to be there with him. She closed her eyes as she felt Asher’s hand twined into her hair. She smiled slightly, cuddling closer to his chest. She whispered softly, “Thank you Asher. Thank you…” She soon fell back asleep, even though she knew when she woke up the next time, she would panic, and the panic attack would be because of the small space in the coffin. She knew this, yet tried nothing to get out. She just snuggled back with Asher, cuddling against him now, nothing seemed wrong with her, but she knew otherwise.
Asher woke first, looking at Alexial in the dark. He smiled slightly, seeing her sleeping peacefully. He pushed up on the top door to the coffin. She wiggled onto her side, just like a cat, until she was curled up in a tight ball, her hair falling into her face, covering her pale features, and falling around on the white satin pillow her head lay on. Asher sighed, knowing she would never be able to do that again, sleep in his coffin. He knew her fear of closed in tight spaces, yet fought for her to sleep there with him. He felt horrible for exposing her to that again, after what had happened he still did this. He knew the Black Dagger Brotherhood would come for her soon. She was after all the only Daughter of Wrath, king of vampires. The vampire Princess… Asher thought about that for a moment, then sighed, knowing her ghardian, Rage, or as she called him Hollywood. She hasn’t been mated with a male of her kind yet, which means the new rule of sehclusion was meant for her. She rolled over as he pushed the top lid of the coffin up even more; admiring the room he’d given to her. She slid back, cuddling into his lap and chest as she closed her eyes again as she sighed softly, muttering softly in her sleep. Asher knew he couldn’t let her be mated to another male, knew he couldn’t let her be someone else’s Shellan. He and Wrath both knew she would never be mated with someone else; she would not have another as her Hellren. Asher got up and walked out of the room until he found the kitchen, and began to make Alexial food, seeing as he knew she couldn’t cook, without burning the whole place down. And he didn’t think anyone wanted to be a crisp vampire before night.

Alexial sighed as she stretched, feeling the bones in her shoulders and back crackle and pop. She sat up, expecting to hit her head again as she yawned. She didn’t. She opened her eyes as she looked about, she bit her lower lip, seeing Asher sitting in a chair staring at a picture that looked quiet old. She smiled softly, standing up. The cloths Alexial had on the day before were nowhere in sight. She blinked, biting her lower lip. She was blushing now. Alexial walked over to Asher, sliding her arms around his shoulders, broad, quiet beautiful to her, but to others he was monstrous. She sighed softly as she crawled into his lap, her legs curling up to her chest. She closed her eyes, smiling softly as she looked up at him, her hair falling in her eyes. Asher’s hand, pale and gentle, moved her hair from her face. Just then there was a knock at the door. Alexial sighed, closing her eyes as she spoke, calm, cold and loud enough for the person on the other side of the door to hear her. She stayed in Asher’s lap, curled to him. The door opened as she curled closer to him. His arms came up around her, holding her tightly as his cheek laid against her hair. Rage walked in and looked at them, smiling, or rather grinning at them. Rage walked over and kissed her head, patting her hair as she made a face. Pouting was her specialty and he knew it. Rage also had a feeling that he knew she wasn’t leaving. She smirked, her eyes glowing slightly. She yawned again, snuggling closer to Asher’s chest as Wrath came in, her father. He laughed as he saw Alexial CLINGING to Asher’s chest. She stuck her tongue out at him, and sniffed, barring her face in Asher’s chest. She smiled as Asher nodded his head, still on top of hers, to the two men.

~Faerie’s Rose ~

((Alexial’s P.O.V.))

Alexial sat in class, her head down on the desk. Her long jet black hair fell over her vampir pale angelic face as she closed her eyes, sleeping in class was something she did quiet often. She yawned, then winced, hearing a scream emanating from the hall way.
“AHHHHH I’m soooo late!”
Amelia…Alexial thought for a moment then spoke to the people standing by the front of the room, “You guys might wish to move.” The boys stared at her is shock then moved back to stand by her sides. She sighed, yawned, and went back to sleep. Amelia came running into the room, screaming. She ran to her desk and sat down just as the bell rang. Alexial yawned, the teacher took roll. She raised her hand when her name was called, then she yawned again, standing up and walking out. The teacher was so used to this by now that she didn’t even ask. Alexial made her way up to the roof as she lay down. Her long black hair spilling out about her head, her mini skirt, black, slid up slightly along her thigh as she stretched out in the sun. She closed her eyes against the sunlight as she slept, her black MCR tank top clung to her body. She slides her fingers together and behind her head as she laid there. Her pale angelic features seemed to glow slightly in the sun. She felt the presents of some of the students. She sighed, yawning again, knowing her fangs showed clear as day. She smirked slightly and slid into her death sleep.

Amelia sighed loudly, hanging her head as she sniffed. She didn’t get this, yet again. If Lexi were here she’s get it….okay she’s probably get yelled at too, but she’d still get this. It sucked. Just then Alexial walked back into class, she took her seat in the very back of the room as the teachers walked in. Amelia sighed gently as she tilted her head, her eyes slid to Alexial as she blinked, confused. Alexial was already glaring at one of the teachers. He had slightly long hair that was three colors, just like Alexial’s. Her bright purple eyes glared right at him as she sat at her desk, her head up and her nails raking across the top of the desk. She left marks from her nails in it. Her teeth were gritted audibly. Amelia glanced at her; Alexial’s eyes were glowing as she stood up and walked out of the room, slamming the door behind her loudly. She hissed in the hall and kicked a wall. The girl’s laughed and the guys stared after her in shock as she did that. The wall shook as she growled, going back to the roof to lie down.

((Amelia’s P.O.V))

Amelia started to stare at the teacher as he came in. His bangs were that of lightning bolts and his eyes were that of amethysts. She was immediately attracted to him for some reason. She turned to Alexial, who seemed as if she was about to tear off someone’s head.

“Lexi? You okay?” Amelia asked. Alexial turned to her, completely pissed off.

“I don’t want to talk about it…” She replied as she got her stuff and left the room in a huff. Amelia shrugs and continues to observe the man.

“I have to admit though…I feel like I met him before…” Amelia whispered. The man with the lightening shaped bangs now introduced himself.

“Hello. My name is Atem Muto, but you may call me Professor Atem or Professor Muto. I’ll be teaching sex Ed this year!”Amelia blanked. She suddenly began to twitch badly.

SEX EDUCATION!! Amelia screams in her mind. She wanted to faint now but she had no choice as the other teachers introduced themselves.

((Alexial’s P.O.V.))

Alexial nearly fell over as she closed her eyes; Amelia’s loud voice rang into her ears. She sighed and kept walking. She stumbled gracefully and fell into a man. She blinked, and looked up at his face, her eyes turning to black. She smelled the other professor on him as she growled she stepped back and bowed, “I’m sorry…..I’m Alexial.” She gritted her fangs together as she stood up, her whole body stiff. She looked slightly in pained as she spoke.
The man shook his head as he bowed back to her, his hair falling over his face just as Alexial’s black and lime green and bright purple hair had fell over her pale face, “It’s quiet alright. I’m Marik.”
The girl blinked, not expecting him to bow back to her and say that. She bit her lower lip and pushed past him. She stopped, growling softly as she turned back and ran back into the class. She sat in her seat and smacked her hand against her desk, leaving a crack in it as she growled, her eyes glowing black. She closed her eyes and grits her fangs more.

Amelia looked at her confused as usual. She kept her eyes shut as she gripped the edges of the desk, her hands squeezing them. She growled under her breath as she took her iPod out, her hands shaking from the strain of not trying to kill someone. She put her earphones in as she turned her music up loudly. She closed her eyes and sighed softly, mouthing the words of the songs. She listened to. She kept her music loud, blasting into her ears, her earphones hidden by her mid-thigh length hair. She sighed softly, opening her eyes slightly, not fully, she looked up and blinked her eyes widening as she saw two more guys walk in, one was the man she’d run into in the hallway. She shook her head, her hair flying everywhere gracefully as she closed her eyes. When she stopped and opened her eyes again and bit her blood red lower lip.

((Amelia’s P.O.V.))

Amelia watched the two new guys come in. She turned to Alexial as she looked like she was in pain. Amelia was about to ask what was wrong when the two new guys introduced themselves. The bronzed cream haired man went first.

“Hello everyone. My name is Marik Ishtar. I am called either Professor Ishtar or Professor Marik. I’ll be teaching Science.” Marik explains. Amelia turned to Alexial, who just sat there with her mouth wide open. Amelia giggled a bit but that didn’t seem to bother Alexial. Next went another guy that looked like Marik except with lifeless purple eyes and spiky blond hair.

“Everyone, I am Malik Ishtar; I am Marik’s older brother. I am going to be in charged of men’s choir. Got a problem with it? Then don’t bother coming.” Everyone was shocked by the older twins’ proclamation. Amelia was the most shocked because she never saw a teacher with that much attitude. Then went two other twins except both had white hair except one had a dark aura around him and his hair was a bit spiky.

“I am Professor Ryo, I’ll be teaching the girl’s choir for this year. It’s a pleasure to be with you. “Ryo says with a bow. All the girls, besides Amelia and Alexial, were screaming for joy as the boys groaned. The darker twin went next.

“I am Professor Bakura. I’ll be teaching Mythology this year.” Was all that he said. Some of the students were a bit intimidated until professor Atem spoke up.

“Please excuse two of my colleagues. I promise that all of us will do our best to teach you exceptional things.” He replied. That earned giggles out of the classroom. Amelia and Alexial were the only ones just sitting there in shock.

((Alexial’s P.O.V.))

Alexial looked up, opening her eyes as they widened. She blinked, watching the new teachers come in. She shifted her bright green optics to the faces of the teachers. She blinked, her eyes stopping on Bakura, the Mythology teacher for this year. That’s the guy I ran into in the hallway. She bit her lip as she giggled softly as she realized that everyone was staring at Malik. She smiled slightly, her fangs very visible, but that was nothing new to everyone there. The teacher’s all seemed to zero in on her as she watched them. She dropped her very rare smile and glared at them. She hissed softly standing up and grabbing her things. She was halfway out the door before she heard, “Where do you think you’re going, Young Lady?” She turned around, rolling her eyes at the man called Atem. They were going to learn not to bother her when she was tired. She snarled at the teachers, the people in the class watching them with disbelief. She growled as she cocked her hip to the side, the guys in the class all having the same look. They wanted her. She sneered at the students and rolled her eyes at the teachers as she turned her attention back to them.
“Where do you think you’re going Miss….?” She blushed lightly along her high cheeks, thinking everyone in the school, and teaching or not knew her name. She blinked, looking up into Bakura’s eyes as she chewed on her lower lip. She took a deep breath and shrugged as she yawned, her hand covering her mouth as she closed her eyes. Upon opening them and sneering at the teachers. Her voice was lovely and elegant as she spoke, the tone didn’t betray one ounce of the flushing that she felt gracing her pale flawless cheeks. She sighed, closing her eyes and pinching the bridge of her nose as she held herself up from the floor with her right leg.
“Alexial. Misuki Minimoto Alexial. I am going to sleep on the roof. I am hardly EVER in class the whole time. I sleep a lot and do my work later. I am a vampiric angel; it means I sleep a lot. Do you have a problem with it?” She growled the last words, the girls looking at her as if they wanted to be her. She yawned once more. Turned about and began to walk out of the class again.
“Yes, I do actually.” The teacher said that had introduced himself as Atem. She sneered at him and rolled her eyes, shrugging as she walked out. She laughed as she turned back to him, “Too bad.” She turned back around and began walking again. She finally got to the roof, her eyes drooping over her dull optics she could hardly open them. She yawned, and then lay down. Legs crossed over at her ankles, arms behind her head as she yawned again, closing her eyes. She let the blanket of sleep enfold her in Darkness. She sighed, muttering to herself, feeling presences, but not caring anymore. She slipped into the death-sleep she longed for.

((Amelia’s P.O.V.))

Amelia sat in class, her eyes wide at Alexial as she walked out of the room, her mouth dropped open to land on her desk. I can’t believe this! A teacher actually fought back at her!! She looked back at the teacher called Atem, and blushed madly. She shook her head and slapped her face with both her hands. What am I doing?! Atem saw Amelia’s response as he turned to her, speaking, “Aren’t you friends with Miss Misuki?” Amelia shook her head, speaking softly, “Y-Yes.”
“Name?” Bakura and Ryo say. Amelia got nervous as she spoke her name softly, a boy stood up, shouting out, “Martel!” Amelia closed her eyes, tossing a book at the boy’s head. The boy dodged the book. Amelia growled, “I don’t like that name.” Atem stared at her for a moment as the name Martel clicked into his mind. Martel….Where have I heard that name before? Atem wonders as his eyes widened, remembering where he’d heard the name. Atem thought, I remember now! He looked back to Amelia, seeing her face change from anger to sadness. Atem shook his head as he spoke, asking Amelia, “So your name is Amelia, right?” Amelia nods, watching Atem smirk as he began to leave the classroom.
“We’ll be starting the new classes tomorrow.” Atem announced to the class. The rest of the new professors and him leaves the classroom. After seven more periods the day was finally over. Amelia walked through the halls of the school, suddenly a beeping noise was heard emanating from Amelia’s pocket. Amelia reached into her skirt pocket and pulled out her PDA. She opened the screen and looked at the text message. Huh? From the principle? She scanned the message, blinking.
“What?! She’ll deduct all of my points unless I go the office?!” She screamed bloody murder. Amelia revealed teary eyes, collapses on her knees, and screams out, “Alexial!!!”

((Alexial’s P.O.V))
Alexial sighed as she looked down at her phone, receiving a text message from the principle….Amelia must have to; why else would she have screamed bloody murder in the hall? Alexial got up, walking down the hall and sighing; her fingers ran through her jet black hair as she cringed, she picked Amelia up and growled, walking to the office. She didn’t wait to be told to go in. She just burst through the door, her temper halting as she saw she was staring into the bright eyes of Bakura. She blinked, trying to clear her mind of the nonsense that was running through her mind. She closed her eyes and stepped behind Amelia, pulling her in front of her. She growled at the principle, her eyes shifting to a dark, almost black, blue color. Her pupils glowed as she watched the principle move behind his desk. She didn’t like him, never did, and never would. She crossed her arms over her stomach, her balled up fists under her arms. She leaned back against the wall, next to the door, just to be safe she could make a quick exit.
Back to top Go down

My corner.....
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kumari Wolves :: OOC: Out Of Character :: General OOC Board-
Jump to: